Sunday, October 9, 2011

Zucchini Pancakes

With a giant baseball bat zucchini from my mother, today was a morning for zucchini pancakes.  I am chipping away at the beast.  I find the allrecipes Dinner Spinner app for Android to be most useful in finding creative and delicious ways to use up yummies in the fridge and on the counter.

The zucchini pancakes took a little more time than the 20 or so min mentioned, but not much more, it was all in the slow reading and cooking on my part. Two things I liked about comments on the recipe, one was the suggestion to add cumin and two was the suggestion to make a batch a day or two before you want it so it's quick and easy that morning. I have been taking that idea lately with various ingredients, like ground turkey this evening. It's all browned and ready to be added to pasta and red sauce for dinner tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search this blog